EPOS has released a new firmware update for the EPOS Gaming Suite and B20 Streaming Microphone.
New features for the EPOS Gaming Suite version 1.9.0:
- Support for Windows 11
- Improved handling of multiple devices
- Added connection guide for unconnected dongles
- Possibility to use separate devices for playback and recording.
Step-by-Step guide to updating the EPOS Gaming Suite:
- Open the EPOS Gaming Suite
- Go to the settings tab
- Under status, find your software version number
- If an update is available, click the update
- Once update has finalized, restart your PC
New features for the B20 Streaming Microphone:
- Fixed and improved issues related to sensitivity.
- Fixed issues related to naming problems after firmware updates.
The firmware for the B20 Microphone will be upgradeable through the settings tab in the EPOS Gaming Suite.
Step-by-step guide to do the B20 firmware update:
- Connect the EPOS B20 Streaming Microphone and wait for it to be recognized by the EPOS Gaming Suite. (Output device needs to be set correctly in Windows Settings, this happens automatically, but should be double-checked).
- Open the EPOS Gaming Suite - you should be able to see the B20 detected.
- You should now be able to see a button stating: “Update Available”
- Click on “Update Available”.
- A step-by-step guide will give you clear instructions on next steps to finalize the update process.
Please be aware that the firmware update process requires a power cycle of the device after completion of firmware installation. You will be prompted to do this via the EPOS Gaming Suite.
Download the EPOS Gaming Suite