At EPOS Group A/S, we respect and protect the privacy of our users, and we are dedicated to being as transparent as possible regarding the use of your personal data.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use your personal data. In this Privacy Notice, "we", "us" and "our" means EPOS Group A/S.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time, so please check back when you use our services to make sure that you have seen the most recent version.
- WHO WE ARE
This website is owned and operated by EPOS Group A/S, and EPOS Group A/S is the data controller of the personal data collected through the website and other means.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, or you would like to exercise your rights, you can contact us by using the contact points below.
EPOS Group A/S
Phone: +45 5618 0000
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE
We collect your personal data:
- When you visit our website and cookies are placed on your computer. Please see our for further information.
- When you email, call us, or write to us, or provide us with information in any other way, including by interacting with us via social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- When you call us for support on your product.
- When you participate in raffles or giveaways.
- When you sign up for events or download content.
- When you sign up for our newsletter or other marketing communications.
- When you sign up for a free Headsetup Manager trial.
- When you download our SDK or other software.
- When you participate in programs and events on our website.
- When you make a purchase on our e-commerce platform.
- When you apply to be a partner and/or access to the partner portal.
- When you apply for an EPOS Product Trial.
- When you sign up for EPOS AMPLIFY Partner Program.
We process the following types of personal data:
- Your name, title, postal code, address, country, telephone number, MAC address, birth date and email
- Information about your use of our call centers.
- Information you provide to us during communications you have with us, whether by email, post, telephone, in person or through our website, for example comments or queries about the products and services we provide.
We will do our best to ensure that the personal data, we process about you is correct. We will also make sure to update your personal data continuously. As our services depend on your correct and updated personal data, we kindly ask you to inform us, if there are any relevant changes regarding your personal data. You may use our contact information above to notify us of any changes.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT IS OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR DOING SO
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you, in accordance with our legitimate interest to provide our customers with a responsive service.
- To provide services and products requested by you and to communicate with you about such services and/or products. We do this as necessary in order to carry out a contract with you and in accordance with our legitimate interest to operate a business, which offers products and services related to consumer electronics.
- To update our records and for audit purposes, in accordance with our legitimate interest to do so and/or when required by legislation.
- To prevent or detect fraud and to establish, exercise or in defense of legal claims, in accordance with our legitimate interest to do so.
- Where legally required or where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, to comply with requests from law enforcement and regulatory authorities.
- To analyze trends and profiles, for our legitimate interest to aim to enhance, modify, personalize and improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers.
- To carry out customer satisfaction research, for our legitimate interest to aim to enhance, modify, personalize and improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers.
- To recommend products and services we think you will be interested in. We do this in accordance with our legitimate interest to carry out direct marketing to our customers and, where we use your data or electronic methods such as email, only with your explicit consent.
- To provide you with benefits and services as agreed upon in accordance with opt-in sales programs such as EPOS AMPLIFY Partner Program.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not rent, sell or otherwise share or disclose your personal data, except as described herein or otherwise stated at the time the data is collected.
We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within the Demant Group in order to deliver, enhance and develop our products and services. Please refer to the organizational chart in the Demant’s latest annual report to see which companies are part of the Demant Group. You can find our latest annual report at
We may share your personal data with our service providers for tasks such as:
- assisting us with administering or troubleshooting our website;
- assisting us with the supply or design of our products or with our business administration;
- assisting us with our marketing campaigns;
- operating our call centres; or
- providing us with electronic or physical storage services or systems.
We will only share your information in these circumstances if it is necessary in order for our service providers to perform the service for us. These service providers are not authorised to keep or use your personal data for any other purposes, and they will always be under an obligation to keep your personal data safe and confidential.
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
In order to deliver our products and services to you, we may share your personal data with affiliated companies in the Demant Group located outside the EU/EEA.
If we process your personal data outside the EU/EEA, we will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the relevant Data Protection laws including ensuring the protection of the rights of the data subject. The transfer of personal data is based on the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses, which the EU Commission finds provide adequate guarantees for the protection of privacy, basic rights and liberties, as well as for exercising the associated rights.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need to for legitimate legal or business reasons, including to comply with any regulatory obligations. We will delete your personal data, when it is no longer required in relation to the purpose for our collection, processing and storage of your personal data. We will store personal data that we are obliged to keep in accordance with the law.
If you would like more detailed information about our retention policy, please contact us by using the contact points above.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the GDPR and as result of our processing of your personal data, you may exercise certain privacy rights. These are:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to have us rectify (correct) your personal data
- The right to have us delete your personal data
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to our processing
Your privacy rights may be subject to conditions and/or exemptions, e.g. ensuring other people´s privacy, protection of trade secrets and intellectual property rights or compliance with legal obligations.
If you would like to exercise one or more of your rights, please contact us by using the contact information in section 2 above.
- RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
If you have any questions, comments or requests in relation to how we use your personal data, please let us know by contacting us using the contact information described in section 2 above.
If you, however, are still not satisfied with the way we use your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet). You can contact the agency by using the following contact information:
Jacobsens Vej 35
Tel: (+45) 33 19 32 00
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We provide solutions for children, but we do not intentionally collect personal information from any person under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have obtained personal information about a person under the age of 16, the information will be deleted.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website may contain links to websites of other companies and organizations. This Privacy Notice does not apply to such third-party sites, and we suggest that you contact those third-party sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
- CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
We may update this notice from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. Where relevant, possible, and appropriate, you will be notified by email.
This Privacy Notice was updated on 01 March 2021.