EPOS has released a firmware update for GSX 300. The firmware for the GSX 300 will be upgradeable through the settings tab in the EPOS Gaming Suite.
Changes to the GSX 300 Firmware:
- The maximum output volume has been increased.
Step-by-Step Guide to updating your GSX 300:
- Connect the GSX 300 to your PC and wait for it to be recognized by the EPOS Gaming Suite.
- Open the EPOS Gaming Suite - you should be able to see the GSX 300 detected.
- If your device has a new update, you should be able to see a button stating: “Update Available”
- Click on “Update Available”.
- A step-by-step guide will give you clear instructions on next steps to finalize the update process.