USB headsets - Audio troubleshooting
Follow these troubleshooting steps, if you encounter audio issues with your USB headset:
1. Check if the cable is fully plugged into the left ear cup, as sometimes the cable is not entirely in the connector, this way we ensure long-term stability and prevent any loose-contacts.
2. Please check if the volume wheel on your right ear cup is turned all the way up.
3. We don't support the use of third-party devices with our gaming devices, as they can interfere with communication between our gaming headset and a computer.
Unsupported third-party devices include:
- KVM switch boxes
- Port replicators
- Docking stations
- USB hubs
NOTE: The manufacturers of these third-party devices implement headset support in different ways. There is currently no industry standard.
4. Please try out the headset on a different PC/laptop to see if the problem is related to the headset or the device. We do not shy away from concluding that the headset or cable might be defective, but in case the source of the issue might be your PC, a warranty swap will not solve the issue, and will create a delay in order to resolve said issue, as you will have to wait for a replacement product which could encounter the same problems.
5. Do you have any other audio software installed? If so, please uninstall them as they might interfere with the audio.
6. Please reinstall audio drivers on your PC.