- Jeppe Dalberg-Larsen, EPOS President
- “Brain Hearing - How the Brain Processes Sound” – Jesper Kock - VP of Research and Development
A fascinating insight into how the brain “listens to” and interprets audio. Our resident audio wizard drops tidbits about why and how important lifelike audio is to the gaming experience and imparts how we at EPOS use this knowledge to improve the audio experience, and hence the gaming experience, with our audio equipment.
- “What Does the Future Hold for Audio in Gaming?” – Five key industry leaders, led by Danish tech journalist David Guldager
A peek into what might be, and what could be. A panel of key industry leaders will discuss how the power of audio can unleash the potential in gaming and what we can expect as we move into a new decade.
15-Minute Keynote, EPOS Products
- “Unleashing the Power of Audio in Gaming” – Andreas Jessen - Senior Director, Gaming
A sneak peek into the world of product development at EPOS and the unique technology behind our products. You will meet the people behind the product. We are audio experts with a passion for gaming and we will explain the whys, the hows, the whats and the ins and outs as we bring you behind the curtain for an exclusive peek at product development.
- Maja Sand-Grimnitz - Global Head of Marketing, Gaming
- An exclusive first look at some up-and-coming unreleased EPOS products – not to be missed!