H3PRO Hybrid - Troubleshooting connectivity issues
Note: To connect our Bluetooth headsets to a PC, we always recommend using the dongle that comes with our devices. More information on this can be found in the article below:
Follow these troubleshooting steps:
1. Check if the dongle is set as a default device in your PC/PS sound settings, both in "Playback" and "Recording" tabs in the "Sound settings"
- Right click on the dongle in both "Playback" and "Recording" tabs and select "Set as a default".
2. If the dongle is not displayed in your sound settings "Playback" and "Recording" tabs, test it with the different USB ports.
3. Check in the application (game, chat) if the dongle is selected as a default audio device.
- What is the dongle's LED status when you are playing a game or talking in a VOIP communication application?
4. Make sure that the device is detected in the Gaming Suite application.
- If the headset is detected in the Gaming Suite, always check if the firmware of the device is in the latest version.
- Always make sure that you are using the latest software version of the Gaming Suite application.
5. Unplug the dongle and turn off the headset.
- Try repairing the dongle and the headset.
6. If it's possible cross check everything above with another PC.
7. To make sure that the problem is not with the internal Bluetooth module of the device, cross test the headset with the smartphone using Bluetooth connection.
8. Reset both the dongle and the headset.