GSP 370 Basic Troubleshooting
1. Have you tried the Dongle on other USB Ports?
2. Make sure your dongle, your GSP 370 headset, and the Gaming Suite software are all updated.
3. Please try out the headset/dongle on a different PC / Laptop to see if the problem is related to headset/dongle or the device.
4. Do you have any other audio software installed? If so, please uninstall as these might interfere with the sound.
5. We don't support the use of third-party devices with our gaming headsets. They can interfere with communication between gaming headsets and computer.
Unsupported third-party devices include:
- KVM switch boxes
- Port replicators
- Docking stations
- USB hubs
NOTE: The manufacturers of these third-party devices implement headset support in different ways. There is currently no industry standard.