Our headset software for PC and Mac ensure that your headsets work seamlessly with the leading softphone platforms.
So your headset and speakerphone are always updated with the latest software and you can take full control of the call functions (receive/end calls, adjust volume, mute, etc.) and experience remarkably rich natural sound from the moment you plug in.
The 3CXPhone plugin for windows is a call control integration module, which manages the connection between the headsets and the speakerphone solutions and the 3CXPhone client v15 or higher.
With the 3CXPhone plugin, you benefit from a fully tested solution making use of 3CXPhone together with the audio devices. The answer and end calls functionality as well as volume functions, can be exercised via the headset or speakerphone.
Cisco Jabber Plugin
The Cisco Jabber Plugin is a call control integration module, which enables interfacing USB audio devices seamlessly with Cisco Jabber UC client.
With the Cisco Jabber Plugin, you benefit from a fully tested solution making use of Cisco Jabber™ together with our headsets. All call control features, such as answer and end calls, volume control, mute functions along with advanced call control features can be used via the headset.
- Sennheiser_Cisco_Jabber_Installation_Guide_version2.pdfPDF (0.70MB)Click to download
- cisco_jabber_win_plugin_v184.108.40.206_release note.pdfPDF (0.06MB)Click to download
- cisco_jabber_win_plugin_v220.127.116.11.exeEXE (8.45MB)Click to download
- Ciscojabber_windows_installation guide.pdfPDF (0.31MB)Click to download
- cisco_jabber_vdi_win_plugin_v18.104.22.168.exeEXE (8.45MB)Click to download
- cisco_jabber_vdi_win_plugin_v22.214.171.124_release note.pdfPDF (0.06MB)Click to download
Genesys Workspace Desktop Edition
The Genesys Workspace Desktop Edition plugin for Windows is a call control integration module, which enables remote electronic hook switching and provides full control of call functions such as answer/end call and mute with Workspace Desktop Edition v8.5.120.06 or higher through EPOS headsets and speakerphones.