3-in-1 DECT system USB Phone
A strong partnership that maximizes your UC investment
EPOS is a Preferred Solution Partner and our certified products are marked Cisco compatible. Because of our strong partnership we can offer a wide range of premium headsets that makes sure you get the most out of your Cisco IP phones and UC investment.
- EPOS is member of the Cisco Solution Partner Program
- A wide range of Cisco IP desk phones and UC soft clients are compatible with EPOS headsets and speakerphones.
- Cisco has more than 71,500 employees worldwide
- Approximately 70,000 channel partners
- In terms of Market leadership Cisco is no 1 when it comes to TelePresence, Routing, Wireless LAN, Web conferencing and Voice
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley.
Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as OpenDNS, Webex, Jabber and Jasper, Cisco specializes into specific tech markets, such as Internet of Things (IoT), domain security and energy management. Cisco is incorporated in California.
Cisco Systems was founded in December 1984. They pioneered the concept of a local area network (LAN) being used to connect geographically disparate computers over a multiprotocol router system.
We offer a wide range of premium headsets that make sure you get the most out of your Cisco IP phones and UC investment. The wide range of Cisco IP desk phones and UC soft clients are compatible with EPOS headsets and speakerphones.