Trial Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is available to the following groups:
a. Employees, who are working for Sennheiser’s strategic partners, who have a customer facing job responsibility for which purpose experience with Sennheiser products is beneficial and who are committed to convey such experience to potential customers.
b. Decision makers, who on behalf of their company / organization are evaluating procurement of headsets for use with their communications platform (desk phones, soft phone or Unified Communications)
2. The offer is limited to one trial agreement per company and not valid for partners and resellers.
3. Admission to the “Try our products” program is subject to availability. Sennheiser reserves the right to cancel the program or change the terms without notice.
4. The “Try our products” program does not constitute a proof of concept trial, which is available to prospective customers subject to agreement with Sennheiser’s local sales representation.
5. Sennheiser reserves the right to review the application and request further information. Submitting the application form does not constitute a guarantee for admission to the “Try our products” program.
6. The “Try our products” program is available in the following countries and territories and is governed by applicable laws in the country of the receiving party’s residence: