Join Bloomberg and EPOS on Tuesday, December 15, for The Year Ahead: The Way We Work virtual briefing. With the colossal disruption caused by the pandemic to the global workforce, we have to rethink how, where and why we work. Large swathes of employees are working remotely around the world, accelerating the growing awareness and value of good, clear audio and video for both employers and employees.
As the world’s largest work-from-home experiment continues, Bloomberg convenes thought leaders to discuss how to make work-from-home work for everyone and how to create meaningful connections in our new reality.
- Emma Morley, Creative Director & Founder, Trifle Creative
- Lara Owen, Director, Global Workplace Operations, GitHub
- John Roa, Entrepreneur & Philanthropist
- Rebecca Seal, Author, Writer and Presenter
- Melissa Smith, Chair and CEO, WEX
- Brynhild Vinskei, Head of Global Marketing, EPOS
Click here to register for free.