Copenhagen, Denmark – April 26, 2022. EPOS, the premium audio solutions brand for Enterprise and Gaming, is poised to detail the latest exciting additions to its EXPAND range of meeting room solutions at this year’s Integrated Systems Europe 2022 (ISE), held in Barcelona from May 10th to 13th, alongside some of the world's leading technology innovators and solutions providers.
EPOS is excited to announce its expansion into the AV market with three new product launches:
- EXPAND Vision 5, EPOS’ latest cutting-edge video bar where powerful speakers, wide-angle 4K camera, noise-cancelling microphones, and compute have been uniquely combined in an all-in-one video conferencing solution for small meeting rooms for optimal performance in the room and for participant dialling in.
- EXPAND Control, EPOS’ first tablet designed to be used in conjunction with its video solutions as a meeting room controller and as a room scheduling device.
- EXPAND Vision 1, a compact, portable USB webcam delivering ultra-sharp video and voice pickup.
Attendees will be able to visit EPOS’ booth, 2D200, to learn about its new vision for the modern meeting room designed to amplify collaborative potential, with devices certified for leading UC solutions including Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android™ and Zoom Rooms. Alongside this, visitors and attendees will be able to:
- Hear Dorthe Krogh Jensen, VP Global Marketing, on May 10th, 17.00-17.20, in Hall 5, for an in-depth presentation, titled: “EPOS BrainAdapt™: Audio designed for your brain”, as part of ISE’s Smart Workplace Summit.
- Meet members of the EPOS team to discuss the specifications, features and benefits of the new offerings it will be bringing to the conference.
- Learn what these new entrants to the EPOS product line bring to its customers and where they sit in EPOS’s strategy moving forward.
- Get hands-on demonstrations with EPOS’ new range of AV solutions.
You can register to meet EPOS at ISE, 2022 Fira Barcelona, Gran Vía here.