SD - How to update firmware
In order to update your headset and base station, you will need to download our free program EPOS CONNECT on a Windows based PC and follow the instructions below:
1) Select Download (freeware) EPOS Connect then click on the blue link Download.
2) Once you have installed the program on your computer, you will then need to connect the device via USB to the computer and run the program. Please ensure that the headset is correctly placed on the base station before doing this.
3) Once you open the program, you will see the headset and the base separately on the Home page. It will display both the device ID and current firmware version on your device.
4) Click on Options and select Check for Updates, EPOS CONNECT will now retrieve the latest firmware versions available. Ensure that you have an active connection to the internet, and that no firewall is blocking the internet connection to our servers.
5) Now simply go to the "Updates" tab, click the 'Update' button and the program will download the latest version and upload it to the device. Proceed again for the base or headset that was not yet updated.