H3PRO Hybrid - Gaming Suite detects only the dongle
H3PRO Hybrid headset and dongle are paired with each other and audio works fine on the PC, but the Gaming Suite doesn't detect the headset as paired and only shows the dongle as in the picture below:
In the above picture you can see that in the MS Teams application the H3PRO dongle and headset are paired but in the Gaming suite it shows as not connected.
A new firmware version 1.3.5 released on 7th of December 2022 fixes this issue.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
1) Remove the H3PRO dongle from the PC.
2) Connect the H3PRO headset to the PC via USB cable.
3) Open the Gaming Suite and you will see update available button to update the firmware of the headset.
4) Click on the update button and update the firmware of your headset.
5) Now remove the USB cable connection, turn on the headset and insert the dongle to the PC and initiate pairing.
6) H3PRO headset and dongle will be paired with each other and both will be detected in the Gaming Suite.