Troubleshooting GSP 500/600
Below you can find common troubleshooting steps for analog gaming headsets with a removable cable.
1. Check if the cable is fully plugged into the left ear cup, as sometimes the cable is not entirely in the connector, this way we ensure long-term stability and prevent any loose-contacts.
2. Please test the headset with the UNP Console Cable, and check if the headset functions correctly. Test different jack connectors if you have a front / back panel on your PC, as sometimes the problem resides with the connector itself.
3. Please test the headset on a different device, as it can be easier to determine whether the issue is caused by the headset, or if the problem is the device the headset is connected to.
4. The headset is an analog headset, therefore, it connects to your motherboard via plug-and-play. Please check if you have installed necessary drivers for your onboard soundcard.
5. A lot of newer motherboards come with software to control the audio settings. Check these settings out and see if they can improve your experience with the headset.