GSP 370 - Error with Gaming Suite
Follow these steps, if you encounter an error during a firmware update in the Gaming Suite:
- If the device is bricked during a firmware update or the update is interrupted, use the troubleshooting tool to recover the GSP 370 headset and dongle.
- Right-click on "Troubleshooting" on the EPOS Gaming Suite icon in the PC's taskbar.
- If there is no audio in the headset, unplug and re-plug the device to the PC.
Firmware version mismatch
- Please follow these steps, if you encounter a firmware version mismatch when either the firmware of the dongle or of the headset is up to date but the other one is not,
Dongle needs to be updated:
- Click on "Connect" in the Gaming Suite Devices section.
- While initiating pairing, cancel the pairing process.
- Then the Gaming Suite displays the update link for the dongle.
- Update the dongle.
- Then the headset and the dongle get connected to each other and the Gaming Suite also detects the device.
Headset needs to be updated:
- You can update the headset through "Troubleshooting" on the EPOS Gaming Suite icon in the PC's taskbar.
- Recover the headset and the Gaming Suite updates the headset to the latest version.
- After recovering the headset, your GSP 370 and the dongle get connected and the Gaming Suite also detects the device.