Initiate conference pairing on IMPACT SDW with ADAPT (MB) 660
- Open the link between SDW headset and SDW base by pressing the headset button (Blue LED is on)
- Take your MB 660, swipe backwards and hold until you hear “conference pairing” prompt in your master SDW headset (See “voice dial picture below”).
- Press the SDW headset button to approve the conference pairing of your MB 660.
- MB 660 will prompt “Conference pairing successful”
- Now you are in conference mode with SDW and MB 660 until you don’t place SDW headset back on the base.
- Please be aware that you should not use MB 660 touch surface until you are in conference mode, otherwise MB 660 will disconnect from the conference.
- Once BTD 800 is paired with MB 660 there is no need for re pairing, the headset will automatically connect to the BTD 800 when powered on.