Performing a factory reset with your DECT headset
A factory reset can be a helpful step if you are experiencing any issues with your headset.
To perform a factory reset on your DECT headset, please take the following steps:
- First disconnect the power supply unit and the USB cable, if connected, and wait a minute to ensure there is no residual electrical charge remaining in the unit.
- Now locate the reset button. It is a small, black button which can be found on the back of the base station for the DW and D 10 series, and on the underside for the SD series.
- Using a pen or a similar pointy object, press and hold the reset button.
- While continuing to hold the reset button, reconnect the power supply unit.
- After reconnecting, wait a moment before releasing the reset button.
- The unit will now undergo a factory reset.