Adjusting the volume on ADAPT 360
Adjusting the volume:
You can adjust three independent volume settings for the headset:
- Call volume: during an active call
- Audio volume: during audio streaming
- Volume for ring tone, tones and voice prompts: in idle mode – no active call or audio streaming
- Press the Volume button to increase or decrease the volume.
- You hear a beep or double beep for maximum or minimum volume.
- Alternatively you can adjust the volume on your connected device.
Adjusting the headset’s microphone volume for softphones:
- Initiate a call on your connected device to someone who will help you find the correct volume setting for your microphone.
- Change the microphone volume in your softphone application and/or in your PC audio application.
Muting the microphone:
- Press the Power button to mute or unmute the microphone.