MB 660 - How to update firmware
In order to update your headset, you will need to download our free program EPOS CONNECT (freeware) on a Windows based PC and follow the instructions below:
1) Select the freeware version from our webpage.
2) Once you have installed the program on your computer, you will then need to connect the device via the micro USB plug on the headset and connect to the computer on a USB port. Once the EPOS device is connected, please run the program EPOS.
3) Once you open the program, you should be able to see all the EPOS peripherals connected. It will display both the device ID and current firmware version on your device.
4) Click on Options and select Check for Updates, EPOS CONNECT will now retrieve the latest firmware versions available. Ensure that you have an active connection to the internet, and that no firewall is blocking the internet connection to our servers.
5) Now simply go to the "Updates" tab, click the 'Update' button and the program will download the latest version and upload it to the device.
6) Once completing the update of your headset, please disconnect it, connect your dongle, and then repeat the steps as above to also update your dongle.