ADAPT 360 - Pairing - Pairing with BT Device
Pairing the headset with a Bluetooth Device:
The headset complies with the Bluetooth 5.0 standard. Bluetooth devices need to support the “Hands-Free Profile” (HFP), the “Headset Profile” (HSP), “Audio Video Remote Control Profile” (AVRCP) or the “Advanced Audio Distribution Profile” (A2DP).
To transmit data via Bluetooth, you first have to pair your headset to a wireless device. The delivered dongle is already paired with the headset.
The headset can save up to eight paired devices. If you pair the headset with a ninth device, the device with the oldest activity in the pairing list will be overwritten. If you want to re-establish a connection with this device, you have to pair it again.
The headset can be connected to two of the paired devices at the same time. You can only connect another device by disconnecting one of the already connected devices.
To connect the headset wirelessly with a computer, use the BTD 800 USB or BTD 800 USB-C dongle.
The dongle and the headset in the bundles are already paired.
- Turn the headset on.
- Plug the dongle into the USB port of your computer.
The dongle LED flashes blue while searching and switches to dimmed blue when connected successfully to the headset.
If Microsoft Teams is invoked: The dongle connects to Teams and lights up purple instead of blue.
To manually pair the headset and the dongle: activate the pairing mode for both.
Press and hold the dongle's button and the headset's power button until the LEDs alternatively flashes blue and red. Once the dongle and the headset are connected, the dongle lights up dimmed blue.
Pairing the headset via Bluetooth with a mobile phone:
1. Press and hold the Power button until the LED flashes blue and red. The headset is in pairing mode.
2. Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device and start the search for Bluetooth devices – see instruction manual of your mobile device.
3. Select “EPOS ADAPT 360” to establish a Bluetooth connection to the headset.
4. The LED flashes 2 times blue as soon as the headset finds a device to connect to. The LED turns off.
To cancel pairing:
- Press the Power button.